“ “The team has a unified goal in mind, to provide excellent service to our customers and the products they need and want at the best price available. All arcade Games for sale purchased from Arcade1upmachines.com, NEW or USED, are covered by a lifetime warranty. So you can buy Pinball Machines or Slot machines online with a guarantee. Whatever may be your need—be it to buy arcade Games online, buy Slot Machines online, buy pinball games Machines online from modern to collectables—we have you covered. In addition to home arcade Game Machines, we also sell Slot machines.”
– Phillippovic A.
WHY BUY ARCADE GAME MACHINES FROM US ?
Thank you for considering Arcade1up Machines as your source for either buying Arcade games. We know that you have many options to choose from, so here are some highlights as to what makes Arcade1up Machines a cut above the rest:
Experience We have been in the amusement industry for over 10 years, operating over 2,000 individual pieces of arcade equipment at any given time. We know what games earn and which ones don’t. Our team has experience in every aspect of the amusement business – consultation, production, shipping sales, operations, technical support, and marketing. We are familiar with card systems and medium-scale attractions like bowling, VR and more. Whether you’re a residential customer, running a bar/arcade, operating a dental office or game room on a cruise ship, we’ve got your back.
Arcade1up machines also boasts the most linguistically diverse sales staff in the business, being able to support you in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch!
The Biggest Selection Of Arcade Games, Both New & Used! If you want your arcade space/game room to be as profitable as possible, then you need a wide selection of products to choose from. When it comes to choices, Arcade1up machines has got you covered in spades!
Traditional Game Arcades Family Fun / Lifestyle Centers Bowling Centers | Bowling Alleys Children’s Entertainment Centers Hotel | Resort Recreation Centers Amusement | Theme Park Arcades Retail Entertainment (“Retailtainment”) Family Entertainment Centers (FEC’s) College | University Recreation Rooms Nightclub | Bar | Lounge Game Rooms Office | Factory Employee Game rooms Restaurant
Entertainment (“Entertainment”) Other Location-Based Entertainment Venues
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know that your firm is reputable and that I will get what I order? When purchasing arcade games or looking for a partner to help operate a Family Entertainment Center, or searching for a consultant to help you from start to finish – it is important to work with an established, reputable and dependable company. We offer our customers decades of experience; expertise in the gaming industry – including refurbishing equipment, designing game room facilities, and more; great customer service in English, Spanish and Portuguese; and the confidence of having trust in your business partner.
“Other companies have great websites; we have great games.”
2. After I place my order, how long will it take before I receive my games? Most new game orders ship out within just a few days. General shipping times can be found for most products we sell within our website, or if you have a more specific question shipping question, contact us anytime! It is important to note that Arcade1upmachines makes no guarantee, expressed or implied, on the delivery time of any products sold. Any estimates given are subject to change and are dependent on time and method of payment, and turnaround times of shipping companies.
3. What if I change my mind after I receive my game? Do you offer a warrantee program? All of our sales are final, so please take your time in making sure that you wish to purchase any particular product. Our 30-Day Limited Warranty covers telephone diagnosis and repair, as well as replacement of defective parts on refurbished items for the first 30 days after your game is shipped to you. This warranty does not cover any abuse or misuse or any item moved or repaired without authorization by Arcade1up machines.
Coin-mechanisms are not covered by warranty.
4. Which Product should I buy?
This is a more personal question for you, your facility and your business partners. As far as the style of game, we suggest that you buy the one that you like the best, judged on the game’s looks, theme, colors, rules, and by what kinds of people (kids, teens, adults, mixed) will be using game. Some people buy games based on a “theme” (movies, sports, celebrities) and others to recapture their youth by purchasing a game they remember playing when young. Some people buy a game strictly because it is brand new or highly-collectable (a game that grows in value), or because the game closely matches a certain color or decor in a given room.
When looking for game, consider the following:
How much money are you willing to spend on your game purchase? Will your game be used by family and children or teens and adults? Will it be in situated in a business or retail establishment or just be used by yourself and friends? If for family and children, what are the ages of the children who will be using it? Will the game be easy enough to play? We have many game titles specifically geared to, and appealing to, most kids (and usually to most adults as well!) Where will the game be located? A centerpiece for your home or your garage?
5. Do most of the games you offer fit through a standard doorway? A: The majority of our pinball machines and video games are designed to fit through most “standard-size” American doorways; however, a few large and sit-down type video games may not fit through a standard doorway. A good rule of thumb is to have at least 1″ clearance on each side of a passageway, but most games can be moved carefully through doors with as little as 1/2″ clearance, if on a flat and level surface.
6. Do most of your games use a standard household electrical outlet? A: Yes! But 100% of the games we sell online use a standard 110V three-prong outlet that you just plug in and play like you would any other electrically powered item. A few very large (and expensive) games may require a special outlet to be installed that can be done usually for less than $150 by your local electrician. For our international customers, some games come with a dual voltage option (110/220V) standard, and most can be ordered with the voltage that is right for your country. Please email us for more information
7. What sort of electrical requirements do your arcade games have? A: Speaking in general, the “average” amperage / wattage usage on most standard upright video arcade and modern electronic pinball machines is: Amps : 2.0 Amps Min | 10.0 Amps Max – Watts : 300 Watts Min | 1000 Watts Max
Almost all of our standard upright video arcade and modern electronic pinball machines can be plugged in and played straight out of the box on any standard home or commercial electrical system. When thinking of adding 4 to 5 or more games on one circuit, it may be necessary to have a local electrician make a simple upgrade the breaker in your circuit box, which typically runs from $75-$175, depending on where you live in the country or world. Please, however, contact us directly so that we fully understand your needs and can answer your questions appropriately.